New Jerusalem Home of the Saved Church 160 Sheridan Ave, Albany, NY
4th Tuesdays - Roundtables
NewJerusalemLive - 96.7 FM
mail: PO Box 6307, Albany, NY 12206
Welcome to New Jerusalem!
We are located in the heart of downtown Albany, New York at 160 Sheridan Avenue (between Dove & S. Swan Streets). We believe in making a joyful noise unto the Lord in praise and worship, for in Him is victory!
We have a full schedule of services to assist in training, developing and equipping a body of believers in Jesus Christ that are capable of representing the light of Jesus Christ in a lost world.
SUNDAYS 9:00 A.M. Radio Broadcast
TUESDAY 6:00 P.M. Prayer, & Programming
WEDNESDAY 6:00 A.M. Prayer
THURSDAY 7:00 P.M. Bible Study
Quotes & Insight from Recent Sermons
Sundays at 11:30 A.M. - Divine Worship Experience!
Topic: Standing on the Promises of God
Key Scriptures: Deut. 6:2-4; Psalm 105:41-43; Acts 2:32 – 40; Ephesians 1:12-14; Romans 4:19-21
1) Try this: Find someone you love or who loves you or a close friend etc. Ask them to stand behind you. Now, fall back onto them.
Are you able to fall back totally? Probably not!
2) Why not? – Leaning totally on someone else consists of at least three elements: 1) your faith in the person’s ability to catch you;
your faith in the person’s willingness to catch you; and 3) your belief, your ability and your willingness to lean back.
3) While a person who we can totally lean back on is a rare thing, we can lean back fully and on Jesus Christ. He has the capacity and ability to catch us and His word tells us that He desires to catch us (Jude).
5) Focus on what God has promised you rather than your current situation even if you are currently in a dry land or a wilderness experience. God specializes at turning dry land into running rivers, tears into joy, dead wombs into life (Sarah), and wilderness into
lands flowing with milk and honey.
6) God realizes that trust is central to successful interpersonal relationships. It influences both the quality and quantity of
interactions and communications. God desires that we trust Him.
7) He has designed His relationship with you so that you can learn to and build your trust in Him through the hearing of His Word,
through personal tests and trials and through witnessing and hearing of the Power of God in the lives of other saints
8) Because God has a high level of sensitivity and empathy, he will respond to your issues based on how you present them to Him.
Come boldly before the throne…. Stand on the Promises of God!